Upload Your Cat-Scan
Patients from all around the world come to Fabulous Las Vegas and the Golpa Dental Implant Center for Teeth-in-1-Day, utilizing the revolutionary All-0n-4 Procedure, because of Dr. Golpa’s expertise and affordable fees. Many Patients have already received Cat-Scans from their local clinic, and would like a second opinion or evaluation by Dr. Golpa. We have created this service to better serve our remote Patients, and make it possible to receive a preliminary evaluation before traveling to Las Vegas for a 3-day vacation.
THIS SERVICE IS NOT INTENDED TO SERVE AS A DIAGNOSIS, IF YOU ARE EXPERIENCING ANY EMERGENCY DENTAL ISSUES PLEASE VISIT YOUR LOCAL DENTIST
Your Cat-Scan CD should contain DICOM files. DICOM (Digital Imaging and Communications in Medicine) is a standard for handling, storing, printing, and transmitting information in medical imaging. DICOM enables the integration of scanners, servers, workstations, printers, and network hardware from multiple manufacturers into a picture archiving and communication system (PACS). The different devices come with DICOM conformance statements which clearly state which DICOM classes they support. DICOM has been widely adopted by hospitals and is making inroads in smaller applications like dentists’ and doctors’ offices.
ShareFile is a secure, encrypted, HIPPA-compliant online FTP-style service that we use to transfer files between our office and our patients. Here is an overview of how this process works.
- Call or contact us for information and instructions | 1-800-797-0406
- Insert the CD you received into the CD drive of your computer
- Click the “choose files” buttons below
- In the explorer interface, browse to the CD and select a DICOM (.dcm extension) file, then press “Ok” or “open” to choose that file
- Repeat this process until you have chosen all the DICOM(.dcm extension) files from the CD
- When you are done select “upload”
[bigContact form=on appointment=on phones=on emails=on hours=on map=on] Golpa Dental Implant Center Google+