Meet Dr. Golpa
Las Vegas Dental Implant Dentist
Cosmetic Dentistry & Dental Implants
Las Vegas clinic, Smile Designs by Dental Implant Dentist Dr Golpa is excellence in the world of cosmetic dentistry. Our unique combination of cutting edge techniques, fine materials and unrivalled professional service ensures that all cosmetic dentistry performed by Dr Golpa and his team of experts will deliver the smile and satisfaction that you deserve. Combining the artistry that creates a beautiful smile and the science that ensures cutting edge techniques, Dr Mike Golpa delivers satisfaction to each and every client that visits his Las Vegas clinic.
Dr Mike Golpa is proud of his work and with so many satisfied clients and their stunning smiles, it is not difficult to see why he is so highly regarded in the world of Las Vegas cosmetic dentistry. From dental implants to dental restorations, veneers to full mouth reconstruction, Smile Design is streets ahead of the competition. Leading edge techniques have helped Dr Golpa create an efficient and time saving process for each of his cosmetic dentistry procedures. Add to this the peaceful environment and top class staff and you will appreciate why people consider us the premier cosmetic dentistry destination in Las Vegas.
For years, Dr Mike Golpa has been refining and redefining the innovative cosmetic dentistry techniques which put him way ahead of the competition in Las Vegas. Patient satisfaction is our aim and ensuring that your cosmetic dentistry is done efficiently and with stylish results is something of paramount importance. Regardless of whether you are looking for veneers, dental implants, or full mouth reconstruction, our team guarantees service, results and ultimately, clients who look and feel better when they leave our clinic.
Smile Designs by Golpa
Volume 2 Professionals Guide of Las Vegas
Mike Golpa, D.D.S
“One thing that I promise all my patients is that once I’m done with their treatment, they will have the most dazzling smile. I pay attention to details and make sure that every single patient doesn’t leave my office until I feel their smile is complete perfection. I want to give every patient the smile they have dreamed of, something they didn’t think could be possible for them.”
- How long have you been practicing in your field?
- I have been a practicing dentist for 13 years in Los Angeles and seven years in Las Vegas.
- What sets you apart from your competitors?
- One thing that I promise all my patients is that once I’m done with their treatment, they will have the most dazzling smile. I pay attention to details and make sure that every single patient doesn’t leave my office until I feel their smile is complete perfection. I want to give every patient the smile they hav
- What part of your job do you enjoy the most?e dreamed of, something they didn’t think could be possible for them. Being extremely picky about my work and every smile is different and every patient is different. I believe in listening to the patients and giving them the most dazzling smile that they deserve.
- I love giving the patient the smile that increases their confidence and leaves them feeling good about themselves. My work is synonymous with beauty, a subtle blend of art and science that maximizes the paramount goal of producing brilliant, natural-looking smiles. A new smile can literally take up to ten years off of your appearance.
- What is your philosophy for achieving success?
- Put your heart and soul into anything that you truly enjoy and give it 150 percent. Go the extra mile or two. My mission is to provide
- excellent cosmetic dentistry in a relaxing enviroment with an exceptional staff whose only focus is your smile. Conscious sedation combined with the latest cutting edge dental techniques ensure a pleasant and virtually pain-free experience.
- If you didn’t practice this particular profession, what would be your occupation?
- This is my “only” choice of profession, before dentistry I was an engineer.
- Which one of your personality traits has contributed the most to your ascent up the corporate ladder?
- I am a learner, and always interested in gaining more knowledge. I make it a point to listen to other professionals in the field, learning the skill from A-Z and becoming an expert. Also, being kind and caring toward others. Take care of your staff, get them involved in the decision making and work with them, to create a collaborative effort.
- Do you sit on any boards or participate in any charity work?
- I am a sponsor of the WIN (Women In Need) Foundation. Additionally, I was selected the 2006 Man of the Year for the WIN Foundation. What is your biggest career goal for the future? To have the most advanced, state-of-the-art, cosmetic facility which will provide the highest quality care and individual attention to people from all around the world.
Golpa Dental Implant Center Google+